If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it within.
Your item must be in the original packaging and returned within 30 days of the order date.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your debit/credit card or PayPal (depending on your method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Black Friday 2023 - Refunds of Part Returns from Bundles:
In the event you would like to return and request a refund for a product purchased during the Black Friday 2023 promotional period, our standard returns policy applies, with exception of:
- Partial Returns from Bundles ('BUNDLE25' and 'GTBREEZE85'): In the event that you wish to return part of your bundles, refunds will be processed with the lower discount code applied to the product your have retained. This rule is with the exception of products being returned within the promotional period bundle for exchange purposes - in these cases the bundle code discount will be applied to the product you wish to exchange for if the product has not already been discounted.
- Product Returns to exchange: If you wish to return a product to exchange outside the promotional period of the Toffeln Black Friday Sale please contact Toffeln Customer Services via phone at 0345 500 4433 or email at email@example.com.
We will provide a freepost address label to UK customers for return delivery. Non-UK customers will be responsible for paying the return delivery cost.
How to return an item (UK)?
Returning an item is simple:
From your order, find your 4 digit order number order number (this will be on emails you've received about your order and on your dispatch note).
Go to toffeln.shop/return and enter the order number along with your email address. Click 'Find Your Order' and then just follow the prompts. On an exchange, it's quicker to request a refund and then place a new order for the replacement.
Pack all the returned items into the original box.
Fill out this link with your RMA number (on your return confirmation email) and your address to produce a free returns label: www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/3522
Either print the label that RoyalMail will send you at home, attach to the box and take to your local Post Office, or use the post office printing service (simply show the ‘QR code’ on the email RoyalMail sends you on your mobile phone at a Post Office branch and they'll print the label for you).
How to return an item (non-UK)?
Returning an item in simple:
- From your order, find your 4 digit order number (this will be on emails you've received about your order and on your dispatch note).
- Go to toffeln.shop/return and enter the order number along with your email address. Click 'Find Your Order' and then just follow the prompts. On an exchange, it's quicker to request a refund and then place a new order for the replacement.
- Re box your pair of shoes and send it back with your preferred carrier (free post label is provided for Ireland).
If you have any questions on how to return your item, please contact us.